Frequently Asked Questions
Is this tour for me?
Yes! It is for anyone who has an interest in wildlife. You can be a photographer, adventurer, or simply an animal enthusiast, everyone is welcome!
Why choose us?
Our tours are unmatched. Why?
- A personal travel agent will be made available on-call to look after your requirements.
- All our tours are led by a world-class wildlife guide and photographer!
- We provide only the best accommodations to match our guests desires. Each are provided his/ her own lodge room or tent- sparing no expense to ensure comfort and safety.
- To experience the wilderness up close, tents are strategically located. Most of our guests wake to find zebras or giraffes exploring our campsites!
- All meals are prepared with best ingredients. Should you have a personal preference do inform us, and we will ensure that your requirements are met. For those interested, there will be vegetarian and vegan meal options.
- Yoga sessions by our specialized yoga instructor are provided.
- We provide all the possible comforts for you, i.e. Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a private view deck at the lodges to watch nature go by. We take care of amenities such as local SIM cards, electric converters, power banks, local currency exchange, and more.
- Travel is made in our comfortable safari vehicles, with an English speaking driver, and food for the day. The vehicles are so designed to easily accommodate your photography equipment as well as space for your tripod if needed.
What animals can you spot?
Tanzania: wildebeest, zebras, lions, elephants, flamingos, leopard, hippopotamus, hyena, giraffe, alligators, and many more
India: tiger, leopard, Indian bison, spotted deer, sambar deer, nilgai, chikara, Sloth bear, hyena, langur, wild boar, civets, pangolins, mongoose, hares, spiders, etc.
Costa Rica/ Brazil: macaws, monkeys, tapir, ocelot, sloths, toucans, sea turtles, tree frogs, giants butterflies, jaguarundi, anteaters, armadillos, foxes, etc.
Can I bring my family or friends to experience the adventure?
Yes! Each person gets his/her own room which can be shared by paying a supplement fee. Let us know if you want to bring a guest along, and we will be happy to accommodate them.
Can I customize my trip?
If you would like to go on your own or extend your tour for a few days and want us to arrange everything a private assistant and local tour guide, please let us know at time of booking so it can be arranged at an additional cost.
How do I book?
Send us an email and we will take you through the itinerary and help you make a reservation. You can also make your reservation online.